Mintegui Abogados Urbanismo Marbella y EsteponaAdministrative law

  • Appeals against decisions made by a public administration.
  • Appeal against a contentious decision taken by a public administration
  • Dealings with the Cadastre and the Land Registry.
  • Registration of holiday rental accommodation.
  • Counter-valuations by appraisal experts to determine the real value of a property.
  • Claim capital gains [Plusvalía] tax back.

Urban and Rural Planning law

  • Challenge disciplinary proceedings arising from urban and rural planning issues.
  • Building permission, first occupancy licence and parcellation.
  • Collaboration in the process of signing Urban and Rural Planning Agreements.
  • Intervention in the following:
    • Partial Plans
    • Specific modifications to Master Plans
    • Detail studies
    • Reparcellation projects
  • Act as Secretary and Legal Consultant for Planning Compensation Boards, Entities of Conservation (E.U.C.) and privately-owned Residential Complexes.
  • Apply for opening licenses and environmental qualification filed with the Town Hall for the purpose of opening a business .
  • Take steps to secure the permissions necessary for the development of Urban and Rural Planning projects in different sectorial, state and regional Administrations (Coasts, Highways, Environment, Culture, Tourism, etc…)
  • Advice concerning the rehabilitation of buildings and issues with buildings in a ruinous condition.
  • File objections against a Master Plan
Centro de Negocios Tembo, Bloque B, Oficina 4 - Bulevar A. de Hohenlohe, s/n - 29602 Marbella (Province Málaga) - Tel.: (0034) 952 86 57 29 - Fax: (0034) 952 77 70 18 - See map
Diseño: Miriam Bidondo